
Hey everyone! Well I know I haven't done well keeping up the babysite page, so we are going to try something new. It should be a little more easy to keep you up to date with this page. Anyhow so here is the update for those of you who don't know...
Logan is now 9 months old. Growing like a weed! He has his first tooth that just came threw last week. Found that out the hard way while trying to fish out a foreign object from him mouth. Needless to say we will have to work on the biting thing. Logan is also a very busy little guy, getting into everything he can crawl to. He is pulling himself up really well too, so I am sure walking is not far away. He really likes to crawl after the dogs and then laughs as they run away from him.
Logan and I (Kathy and Ronnie as well) took a little trip to Vegas a few weeks ago to see Alex while he was on tour. Logan did great on the flight to and from, as usual! He seemed to like walking around as well. Although it was pretty cold when we first got there. Logan just loved rolling around in the pillows on the bed at the hotel as well. I think that was the highlight of the trip for him.
We also had a great time playing at the pool. The water was way too cold for swimming, but Logan was ok with that. He enjoyed just sitting next to the pool play.

While we were all walking around, we stumbled across Pete Rose's book signing. Funny thing, we were the only ones in line getting him to sign the book!

We also went to the F.A.O. Schwartz toy store. As you can see Logan loved it so much. He slept threw the fun parts!!

Logan was not a fan at all of Daddy's newly grown facial hair. He made funny faces every time he touched it!

Logan had a great time walking around everywhere and looking at all the goofy people!

We also had Logan's first Easter. I will be honest in saying that he could have cared less about it. We went to church with Gigi and Aunt C.C. then came home to his first Easter basket. He was really just excited there were shiny new toys to play with.

He could have cared less about the Easter basket but he sure did well posing for Mommy for his first Easter picture!


I love it!!!!! I'm sooo glad you have a blog!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI dont get why alex is afraid of Clowns.. but i can TOTALLY see if Logan was afraid of the Easter bunny!!! he's CREEPY!!
ReplyDelete